good luck for the season

Wanted to wish all at Gloucester fc the best of luck for the 2022/23 season.
Managed to get down to watch Yeovil play Weston in the last friendly and support Ollie some good football only one goal reminds me of last season.
Great to see lucas and kieron as team members they will both do a great job for you and hopefully help with the performances you all crave and indeed deserve.
Will be keeping an eye on the results and still plan to get up to a couple of games during the season to join the tiger roar

Great post - thanks for your support

(31-07-2022, 08:37 PM)Glassmen007 Wrote:  Wanted to wish all at Gloucester fc the best of luck for the 2022/23 season.
Managed to get down to watch Yeovil play Weston in the last friendly and support Ollie some good football only one goal reminds me of last season.
Great to see lucas and kieron as team members they will both do a great job for you and hopefully help with the performances you all crave and indeed deserve.
Will be keeping an eye on the results and still plan to get up to a couple of games during the season to join the tiger roar
Good luck to Ollie and thank you for the kind words.

Likewise, I’m sure we will all keep a close eye on Ollie’s season.

Wish him our best and look forward to seeing you at a City game when you’re free!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(31-07-2022, 09:45 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  Likewise, I’m sure we will all keep a close eye on Ollie’s season.

Wish him our best and look forward to seeing you at a City game when you’re free!
Seconded! Ollie was pivotal in keeping us up. Best wishes.