Supporters Club - direct debits

Anyone wanting to join the new Supporters Club either via bank transfer, direct debit or by changing their T Enders membership to an 1883 membership can do so using our bank account:

Barclays
20-33-83

The club has been a great success so far with over 50 new members signed up, all of whom have enjoyed the discounts and benefits. There are more events to come and you get a free pin badge and membership card when you sign up

Forgot to add, email us at members@gcafc.co.uk if you would like to pay via direct debit/bank transfer

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Thanks TM2 save many of us trawling thru previous posts how much is it again- thanks

Yearly membership £20

Monthly membership £10 per month or as much as you are willing to donate

Thanks for the info TM2. What is the difference between the monthly and yearly memberships, apart from the cost obviously?

Monthly memberships are directly contributed to the club playing budget, and members will be invited to a match day hospitality event during the season

(03-08-2022, 07:51 PM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  Monthly memberships are directly contributed to the club playing budget, and members will be invited to a match day hospitality event during the season

Plus you get a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

And definitely go to heaven.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Hi Matty,not sure whether I am in the Supporters Trust or not ,I did join back in Burnsy time as manager before the floods when Joe was on the committee I pay £10 a month and it comes out of my account headed Glos Player Support Syndicate F If I am not could you change this over so the money goes to the Trust and playing budget,