Darlo match thread.

(08-08-2022, 02:51 PM)Darran Wrote:  Well we only had 7 shots all game and didn't force the keeper into a save of note. I also think the McClure header wasn't as easy as the xG figure it got. So yes it was a high figure, but we didn't create much at all in reality.
Takes a tiny flick off Wheater doesn't it?  Looks a good chance at first viewing, but in reality don't think he could actually have done a lot with it.

Watching the highlights, Tommy O’S can’t have too many complaints, we score a cracking equaliser then well we looked like a team who have never played together.
Clearly the number 1 jersey is up for grabs ( same old same old ). Did Mitford touch the ball? The NLP had him as our Star Signing of the season!! What planet are they on?
As I said after the Swindon Supermarine game, it could be a long season
Go on City prove me wrong….

(08-08-2022, 09:24 PM)Pims manager again Wrote:  Watching the highlights, Tommy O’S can’t have too many complaints, we score a cracking equaliser then well we looked like a team who have never played together.
Clearly the number 1 jersey is up for grabs ( same old same old ). Did Mitford touch the ball? The NLP had him as our Star Signing of the season!! What planet are they on?
As I said after the Swindon Supermarine game, it could be a long season
Go on City prove me wrong….

Well yes he did touch the ball, but not very often. He had 1 off target shot which had a xG of 0.02. He made 21 passes of which 16 were accurate. He had 1 long pass, 1 cross and 2 dribbles none of which were successful. He won just 4 of 18 duels. He won 2 of his 5 aerial duels and lost the ball 9 times 3 of which were in our own half. All in all he made 48 actions during the game and just 20 were successful.

Just watched the highlights myself and spoke to a few that made the trip over the weekend. Sounds like until Tommy got sent off we were probably looking pretty matched like for like with Darlo who only had a couple of new signing in the starting XI….
41 games and 123 points up for grabs nothing to worry about! Will be interesting with Boston team show up on Saturday, hopefully the team that were 5 nil down at home until they woke up!