City kits

I'm a huge fan of historical football kits website, showing good pictorial representations of kits of league teams over the years. I was wondering if anyone on here could point me in the right direction for a similar resource for Gloucester City kits from days gone by. Cheers!

(09-03-2020, 08:21 AM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  
(08-03-2020, 06:15 PM)Norbert┬áRectangle Wrote:  I'm a huge fan of historical football kits website, showing good pictorial representations of kits of league teams over the years. I was wondering if anyone on here could point me in the right direction for a similar resource for Gloucester City kits from days gone by. Cheers!
https://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/tea...t1755.html

The one with a Tiger on the back was 97-98 I think, iconic and great when we brought it back a few years ago

I quite like the Joma kit we had a season or two before that Wink

Thanks for that! Certainly remember those shown on oldfootballshirts. Probably had most of those at some point. Still got original one with tiger on back! To be honest though, what I really seek is red and white days and before. Anorak alert, I like to paint my own subbuteo (other brands are available!) teams, and thinking of a 'City through the years' display.