Stadium Update 24th May

He can borrow some of mine.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

No need now mate, good man at the wheel, new stadium, no more home games thirty miles away in a farmers field. new signings start this week Im really happy and excited about it all. We have waited 12 or13 years for this and we deserve it so what is there to feel negative about. Sending my Prozac to Darren he really needs them.

(25-05-2020, 02:39 PM)Kengreen Wrote:  No need now mate, good man at the wheel, new stadium, no more home games thirty miles away in a farmers field. new signings start this week Im really happy and excited about it all. We have waited 12 or13 years for this and we deserve it so what is there to feel negative about. Sending my Prozac to Darren he really needs them.

I don't need them Ken I am perfectly happy. I will continue to be honest and truthful.

Like Dominic Cummings
Big Grin 

(25-05-2020, 06:32 PM)Kengreen Wrote:  Like Dominic Cummings

Shut down the COF now

Why? I think Lee is doing a quarter decent job?

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(25-05-2020, 06:32 PM)Kengreen Wrote:  Like Dominic Cummings
Please tell me where I have said something that wasn’t true? When I’ve known the players we have signed I have given my opinion or given their truthful history unlike the positive spin the official site give, which I obviously understand why they do that. Rowes stats speak for themselves since he took over.

I think Dominic Cummings is honest and truthful.

Mainly just to annoy Labour voters on Social Media.

(25-05-2020, 08:36 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  I think Dominic Cummings is honest and truthful.

Said absolutely no one, ever

His Dad did.