Telford today

If you can't get to the gàme it's on BBC radio.shropshire  live at 7 - 45 pm to night.

Hopefully I can be able to get there to night and see a City team that turns up ? Let's hope so.

Jim you beat me to it. A winning one I hope.

Would be nice to beat Telford. The sort of team we should be beating at home. With a full squad I'm sure we would. Any of Dawson, Digie, McClure or Nugent available?

Telford last won a league game away from home on the 21st November 2020, beating Bradford PA 2-1 - which means we’re probably going to lose tonight.

(13-09-2022, 01:44 PM)Toby Wrote:  Telford last won a league game away from home on the 21st November 2020, beating Bradford PA 2-1 - which means we’re probably going to lose tonight.
Bookmakers agree: Telford strong favourites with City currently easy to back at 9/4 or better

No electronic programme for tonight’s game???

(13-09-2022, 01:44 PM)Toby Wrote:  Telford last won a league game away from home on the 21st November 2020, beating Bradford PA 2-1 - which means we’re probably going to lose tonight.

We should share an umbrella for that permanent personal raincloud that we're under Wink

Seriously, given the players that are out I'm looking for a big game from Tommy tonight. Get the ball forward instead of passing it around at the back, it was his mistake that cost us up there last season Sad

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

(13-09-2022, 02:39 PM)Citygull Wrote:  Bookmakers agree: Telford strong favourites with City currently easy to back at 9/4 or better

Not the bookies who agree it is the Asian punters who want to be with Telford. Telford opened up at 11/4 and have been backed into around 6/5. That is some move. My guess it is down to the team news and the fact we have been so bad in our last two home games. Must admit though I don't understand why anyone would want to back Telford at that sort of price.

(13-09-2022, 12:18 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  If you can't get to the gàme it's on BBC radio.shropshire  live at 7 - 45 pm to night.

Hopefully I can be able to get there to night and see a City team that turns up ? Let's hope so.

Didn't make it,the car wouldn't bloody start? My mate says the starting motor is kaput.  Just my fecking luck ..

Much needed performance and 3 points, some very good debuts. Cancels out last week, on to the next.

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”