So farewell then, Jubilee Stadium

Ahh the Bluetones, very underrated band.

What was your embarrassing Tom Hadler moment Neil?

Ahh the Bluetones, very underrated band.

What was your embarrassing Tom Hadler moment Neil?

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

Just waiting outside the main building for Tim H to show up so I could take a few photos of Tom and there was another guy hanging around too. I was thinking is this the guy I'm here for or not and it was just awkward, then Tim turned up and it was. You had to be there.

(30-05-2020, 12:27 PM)Kengreen Wrote:  You put in Sam and Spencer ahead of Robbie Cundy best central defender ive seen in a city shirt would have him back like a shot.
I agree that Cundy was superb, and the Bath fans loved him too. Hopefully Bristol City will bring him on further.  But as a unit, Sam and Spence were fantastic the season before last, especially when Russe came on board.

I'm grateful to Evesham that we had a ground and somewhere to play. They always made us welcome I thought.

That said, it was along travel, to a cold and windy exposed field. I can't say I enjoyed our time there. Some awful results (Whitby stands out) and runs of form. A couple of good performances, including the Chippenham game and our last ever game there with a late winner.

Looking forward to being back home.

Ciren always made us welcome, as did Evesham, Chelt put up with but resented us, as for those nunbies up on the hill, well at least they shared a coach away to an away cup match, which we unluckily lost!

It's been a long journey!

There are no strangers here, only friends you have not met yet!

My playing at Evesham United team would be :- 1. Matt Yates. 2. Kieran Thomas. 3. Vincent Harper. 4. Spencer Hamilton. 5. Robbie Cundy. 6.Chris Knowles. 7. Noah Smerdon. 8. Joe Hanks. 9. Marlon Jackson. 10. Ed Williams. 11. Karnell Chambers. Subs :- 12. Sam Avery. 14. Tom Webb. 15. Luke Russe 16. Matt McClure. 17. Tom Hadler.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Good team Andrew B - although I might be tempted to sneak Odin Bailey on the bench somewhere - but I can’t bring myself to take Tom Webb out!

I never rated Smerdon couldn’t see what all the fuse was about tbh. Don’t get me wrong he’s decent but couldn’t really understand the hype surrounding him.

Looked too much like a bloody student, didn't he Ray Wink

10 out of 10 for footballing zen