Danny Wrong

Can't ever argue with someone wanting to play at the highest level possible. Good luck to him and maybe another year we will see him!

Jon Parkin has retired.

Jon Parkin is now an ambassador for Greggs and Pukka Pies

(03-06-2020, 10:03 AM)Darran Wrote:  Jon Parkin has retired.
...Unlike the legend that is Ade Akinfenwa (38 and counting). Who I see is now starring in home keep fit videos for Sky.

Parkin needs to be careful now he's retired or he'll start piling on the weight

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

Darren you seem to know your footballers,now we have missed out on Wrighty looking at the Solihull players released listI see Nathan Blissett is among them.Do you know anything about him, think he is a big striker, at Bristol rovers at one time.

Hi Ken, how you doing? You in isolation?

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(04-06-2020, 01:23 PM)Kengreen Wrote:  Darren you seem to know your footballers,now  we have missed out on  Wrighty looking at the Solihull players released listI see Nathan Blissett is among them.Do you know anything about him, think he is a big striker, at Bristol rovers at one time.

Not a prolific scorer, but he has done a decent job at the level above so would be a decent signing although I would guess he would hoping to stay at the level above.

Blissett came on as sub for Bristol Rovers at Wembley in the promotion final. He looked like he'd won a competition.

Hi Shandy how are you mate, yeah i'm in lockdown haven.t been out for 2 months. I have purchased a season ticket I just hope I get chance to use it.