George Carline signs

You can do it next season Smile

Solihull is a must.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

If this trend continues, WSM will be changing its name to Weston Solihull Moors 3rds! ;o)

Good signing this. He ripped us up away at Leamington. We did better in the return fixture, partly because he wasn't playing. A proper winger.

Yeh remember it well we had no answer to him luckily his loan spell had ended before our home fixture.

Yeh remember it well we had no answer to him luckily his loan spell had ended before our home fixture.

I guess his terrace chant is going to have to be his name sang to the Neil Diamond superhit?

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(02-06-2020, 07:22 PM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  I guess his terrace chant is going to have to be his name sang to the Neil Diamond superhit?
This one?

I’m kidding of course
- this is the badger

(02-06-2020, 07:22 PM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  I guess his terrace chant is going to have to be his name sang to the Neil Diamond superhit?

I'm loving that Shandster. 

Easty I suspect, not so much. Big Grin

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

What an exciting signing this is! Great interview with the club as well, brilliant questions and the perfect answers!

What we need now is a striker like James Roberts or Akwasi Asante ;D

(03-06-2020, 10:02 AM)charlie Wrote:  What an exciting signing this is! Great interview with the club as well, brilliant questions and the perfect answers!
It was an excellent interview and the lad came across genuinely excited about joining us.

This GIF for this signing on twitter has nearly 9000 views!

Seems like we beat Telford to his signing. Wonder when Rowe spoke to him though given he's meant to be on furlough.