Making the club more money?

Just thouht do any fan know of other ways to make more money for the club ?other then what is being done now??   I have asked Alex if one thought is possible?

This may have been mentioned before, sorry if it has. When Gloucester Quays has the Victorian Christmas Market, Tall Ships etc, provide All Day Parking for a certain price. Obviously can't be done on a Match Day.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

How do people think a car boot sale would go once in a while?

Getting up ay 5am always puts me off, so maybe on a Sunday afternoon. Footy on in the bar as well?

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(03-06-2020, 01:45 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  How do people think a car boot sale would go once in a while?

Getting up ay 5am always puts me off, so maybe on a Sunday afternoon. Footy on in the bar as well?
Great idea that,with the 3G pitch the club has so many more opportunities than before to make money.

Car boot is a decent idea now that the one at Hempsted is no longer there

(03-06-2020, 01:45 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  How do people think a car boot sale would go once in a while?

Might need a licence for that- check with the City Council

(03-06-2020, 01:49 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  Great idea that,with the 3G pitch the club has so many more opportunities than before to make money.

It'd be in the carpark rather than on the pitch Smile

(03-06-2020, 02:04 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  Might need a licence for that- check with the City Council

I have and we would, but doesn't look like it would be a huge problem.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

How about a quiz night? I don't know where/when the players will be training next season but if it possible to have a quiz coincide with their training so that either some players could get involved after training or if they ever train at MP to let the fans watch the end of those sessions?

Do a marathon in your garden if you want

Dave. I think the council will. only allow one or two car boots with in a certain distance with in the city? Something to do with some charter or other. I think?( might be wrong????