Transfer rumours

(03-06-2020, 02:56 PM)Ray Tango Wrote:  Karnell won’t be back I guarantee you that
 I bet you're right. Wink

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(03-06-2020, 03:20 PM)Daveangel Wrote:   I bet you're right. Wink
Yeah I’d say you get odds on that

(03-06-2020, 02:10 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  You're not following "Non League Guy" as well are you? Big Grin

Twitter, mainly. 

Loads of rumour accounts. 

Mostly utter cobblers, who chuck out so many guesses they're bound to get the odd one right.
It’s the one of the things I enjoy about football tbh,pre season of who’s going to sign who,seems Gloucester City fans have poor contacts as the two new signings hadn’t even been mentioned!

(03-06-2020, 04:05 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  It’s the one of the things I enjoy about football tbh,pre season of who’s going to sign who,seems Gloucester City fans have poor contacts as the two new signings hadn’t even been mentioned!

They got Carline right.

Apparently we are talking to Ed Williams.

Never go back.

I assumed Ed would be too local for us to sign him

(04-06-2020, 01:41 PM)Darran Wrote:  Apparently we are talking to Ed Williams.
I'm always suspicious of a rumour beginning "Apparently..." But it would be nice.

(04-06-2020, 05:54 PM)Citygull Wrote:  I always enjoy a rumour beginning "Apparently..."

Well I'm not completely sure I believe this one as would be surprised if he was on Rowe's radar, but we will see.

(04-06-2020, 01:47 PM)Neil Wrote:  Never go back.

Agree Neil the season when he set the goal up for Zak at Stockport he was on fire - when he played against us for Kiddy he didn’t really show ( still got a soft spot for him - on his day unplayable) - new regime different style of play - who knows.