Flags

(06-06-2020, 06:48 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  Be nice if everyone who has lost a loved one who never got the chance to return home to Gloucester in person brought a photo of them to the first game, and we could put them up in the T-end. Email them in first and we could do a centre page in the programme.

That way they'd be there for our homecoming, even if not in person.

My Dad would have liked that.
Get Charlie to read their names out on the tannoy if the families are ok with that. Be a lovely gesture that

(06-06-2020, 06:48 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  Be nice if everyone who has lost a loved one who never got the chance to return home to Gloucester in person brought a photo of them to the first game, and we could put them up in the T-end. Email them in first and we could do a centre page in the programme.

Cracking idea that is Dave

I think that’s a great idea to get a flag for those who have passed away to put somewhere, and also a photograph in T-End/programme. Goes without saying but we must get permission from family members.

It’s a shame actually that it’ll be on the side as there isn’t any room for any more on the T-End as we’ve discovered, would’ve been a great addition.

(06-06-2020, 07:33 PM)MeadowClark Wrote:  I think that’s a great idea to get a flag for those who have passed away to put somewhere, and also a photograph in T-End/programme. Goes without saying but we must get permission from family members.

It’s a shame actually that it’ll be on the side as there isn’t any room for any more on the T-End as we’ve discovered, would’ve been a great addition.
Go back to back to previous posts a flag for this was already agreed so the space was already planned 

Thank you

Well, it didn’t say specifically what flags will be where but I’m glad it will on the T-End. So going back to the start and purpose of this thread, which was a plea for more flags, presumably it should’ve read: If you’ve got a flag, great but there isn’t any room and it needs to pass suitability standards?

(06-06-2020, 07:59 PM)MeadowClark Wrote:  Well, it didn’t say specifically what flags will be where but I’m glad it will on the T-End. So going back to the start and purpose of this thread, which was a plea for more flags, presumably it should’ve read: If you’ve got a flag, great but there isn’t any room and it needs to pass suitability standards?
Yes, if you could past it to my second in command Himmler that would be wunderbar

So looks like we have a rainbow flag, a poppy flag and remembrance flag for departed fans. What about a Kick it out flag? Obviously racism in football is still sadly a thing as non-league football proved last season. I'm sure our BME players would appreciate it if we part a part in trying to kick racism out of football especially with two of our big recent signings being BME. Anything that shows we are all inclusive is very important I feel with our move back to Gloucester.

Great idea this. Very fitting tribute.