Next Season's Kit.

Anyone know if we are having the same Home/Away Kit that we had last season? Favourite kits of the past for me are :- Macron Home shirt, tiger face on the back, Prospect Training Services shirt sponsor. I also liked the Errea Home shirt, (around 2004-2005)? Keyway shirt sponsor. Still have this shirt, the Keyway sponsor has peeled off. Hereford FC have a two year partnership with Adidas. One fan wrote on the forum :-

All.     Day.    I.     Dream.    Always.    Sackings

(Thought that was funny).

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Yep. The current kit is for next season as well.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Sorry, should read :- 
All Day I Dream About Sackings

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

The second strip of my Spanish team was designed by the fans,you could present your design and the board choose the top 12(12 because the fans are considered the 12th man)
And then season ticket holders (only) were aloud to vote,there was some really nice options,Im a big fan of black away shirts as they look trendy and modern, black and red would look really smart with the badge.
Im not a big fan of last years kit but the training gear was smart.

All Day I Dream About Darran

Ray, seems you've been buying knock-off sports merchandise from Turkey

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(06-06-2020, 05:39 PM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  Ray, seems you've been buying knock-off sports merchandise from Turkey
That’s not all he’s been buying as knock off....

(06-06-2020, 06:20 PM)Eric Van Der Floof Wrote:  That’s not all he’s been buying as knock off....
Last time I buy Chubby Cheryl from Cardiff DVD’s off you again