Survey Results

It wasn't accepted back then. There was uproar amongst our (much smaller than now) fanbase. "Yellow Action" Facebook groups. A few fans boycotting. No attention was paid.

This 2023 survey isn't perfect but it's the biggest and best that I've seen in my 20 years supporting, and probably ever in the club's history. Well done to Matt and the Trust for organising. Could do the same every year with refined and evolving questions.

(14-04-2023, 07:16 PM)Lee Wrote:  We getting this excuse trotted out again are we! The manager recruits unless we have a director of football, and then Patrick and Nicky run the club's affairs including identity
The manager can and will recommend recruitment targets but the final say - and preferably the negotiation process itself - should be entrusted to the controllers of the FC (ie, from 1 June, Patrick and Nicky as leaseholders). Hopefully they will be more concerned about developing a successful, sustainable,  thriving and holistic football club in a major English city rather simply progressing (temporarily) up the pyramid at all costs.

(14-04-2023, 08:43 PM)T-End is in sight Wrote:  Like remainers or Scottish independents, let’s keep ignoring the truth and instead push for a result that you want. 

Red was probably just accepted back then as it went hand in hand with getting back home and that was the priority.

The truth is our home kit has red on it...do you see that changing next season?

(14-04-2023, 10:33 PM)Kitto Wrote:  The truth is our home kit has red on it...do you see that changing next season?
To be honest kit colour is not something I get particularly uptight about, I have a red bobble hat and red coat, I was just bringing an element of balance and pointing out a potential flaw in your argument. I’m not clear how the above response is relevant to the exchange so far.

(14-04-2023, 10:33 PM)Kitto Wrote:  The truth is our home kit has red on it...do you see that changing next season?

I think it will

(15-04-2023, 11:41 AM)redshift Wrote:  I think it will

Think you’ll be disappointed then I’m afraid.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(15-04-2023, 11:41 AM)redshift Wrote:  I think it will

I don't think we'll be shifting red

(15-04-2023, 12:23 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  Think you’ll be disappointed then I’m afraid.
I like the red. I know lots disagree, but the red stands out and brings everything about Gloucester, including the city crest together.

Glad you didn't say cherry instead of red

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php