Signed framed photos

Is anyone interested in a signed, framed photo from Neil’s gallery of Saturday’s match? Probably looking to do them at a decent size so it won’t be cheap but a bulk framing deal might be cheaper. Let me know and I will investigate.

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

(02-05-2023, 03:18 PM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  Is anyone interested in a signed, framed photo from Neil’s gallery of Saturday’s match? Probably looking to do them at a decent size so it won’t be cheap but a bulk framing deal might be cheaper. Let me know and I will investigate.
How much for one of you on the pitch with your top off?

(02-05-2023, 03:44 PM)T-End is in sight Wrote:  How much for one of you on the pitch with your top off?
They’ve already been confiscated

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

I'm happy to sign Photo 2903 without charge, which will be a nice little earner for anyone purchasing the photo, when I become King of the World

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(02-05-2023, 03:44 PM)T-End is in sight Wrote:  How much for one of you on the pitch with your top off?

It’s already been sent to the authorities  Big Grin

Great idea.

Defo must be one or more in the Bar.  The old MP had its own history and legend and that formed part of its and indeed our DNA.  Saturday was a huge day for all and one that will forever be part of the folklore of the new ground,  the start of a new history and legend.

(02-05-2023, 05:01 PM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  I'm happy to sign Photo 2903 without charge, which will be a nice little earner for anyone purchasing the photo, when I become King of the World
That so calls for a meme. King of the World  Big Grin Big Grin

rld.