The King has gone

Im not sure what to say- other than thanks

(09-05-2023, 05:10 PM)Gladfans Wrote:  Im not sure what to say- other than thanks
Let’s see how many players are gone as well. Hopefully not a complete rebuild of the playing squad otherwise it’s going to be a long season

Can't blame him. If the money isn't there he's not going to lose his reputation by staying on if the club ends up struggling next season.

New manager to look at recruiting the best local players-??????
If u are from Birmingham or Bristol or wherever how are u going to know???

Never boring at this club

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

The phrase best local players and developing young players does fill me with dread I have to say.

Best manager we have ever had in my view and it has been a hell of ride this season.

(09-05-2023, 05:20 PM)Gladfans Wrote:  New manager to look at recruiting the best local players-??????
If u are from Birmingham or Bristol or wherever how are u going to know???
I would have thought that the local players bit is just about bringing on young, local talent - but that we will be casting about much wider for players. I hope.

All the best Steve, thanks for a great end to the season

Very sad news, but not unexpected with the drop in budget and going part-time. I imagine the full timers will follow him wherever he goes (probably in the NLS).

Thanks very much for this season. All the best for the future (except any time your new team have to play City)  Big Grin

Thanks for everything SK, Great manager, All the best in your future, Its been short but very sweet!