National League live streams start on Tuesday

The first away Tuesday night game to feature is the game at Tamworth tomorrow night. Some clubs haven't had commentary and no idea if Tamworth do or not as I've not watched one of their games yet.

I certainly won't be watching tonight as I've not even had an acknowledgement of my complaint that they charged me twice for the screening of the Southport match, let alone a refund of one of the charges.

Luckily I paid via PayPal so I'm going to raise a complaint through them to get a refund.

(24-10-2023, 10:30 AM)drbob Wrote:  I certainly won't be watching tonight as I've not even had an acknowledgement of my complaint that they charged me twice for the screening of the Southport match, let alone a refund of one of the charges.

Luckily I paid via PayPal so I'm going to raise a complaint through them to get a refund.

Odd as when I raised an issue they did respond to me. If you don’t get a refund at least some of the money will have gone to the club but I’d get in touch again.

For those that have used, can you watch direct from a Smart tv direct with use of laptop or other device.  I can use a usb cable from laptop worst case just wondered if it was possible direct from tv.

If you Connect your Phone to your smart TV vía bluetooth, no need for cables etc

If you have a smart TV, it probably comes with an internet session. Once you are signed up elsewhere, try using that ? Run it directly ?
Android phones have the ability to cast direct to a linked TV but the quality is limited

I use a chromecast via the laptop and it works well.

(24-10-2023, 10:30 AM)drbob Wrote:  I certainly won't be watching tonight as I've not even had an acknowledgement of my complaint that they charged me twice for the screening of the Southport match, let alone a refund of one of the charges.

Emailed again and got only an automated reply, but this morning I've had another email saying the refund for one of the charges will be back in my account by October 27th Smile

(25-10-2023, 10:42 AM)drbob Wrote:  Emailed again and got only an automated reply, but this morning I've had another email saying the refund for one of the charges will be back in my account by October 27th Smile

Good news

Given our next 2 league games are both on a Tuesday night they will both feature on National League TV. So away at Brackley tomorrow night and then the crucial home game to Peterborough next week.