T-End expansion 100 Club Fundraiser

The Trust have joined forces with T-End Originals Supporters Club to launch a new 100 Club, giving fans a chance to win a big monthly cash prize whilst raising funds towards a future expansion of the T-End. 

Sign up now from just £10 per month for a chance to win the first big monthly jackpot 

https://gcafcsupporters.co.uk/100club/

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Looks like a fantastic fundraiser, one of takeaways from the survey was that we needed a better T-End and this looks like a great way to raise funds. I will be signing up.

Got a couple of questions. What's the maths behind this? How much do the Trust/Club need to raise to make this viable?

Also is there a design in mind or will it be get to X amount and then commission Stadium Solutions/whoever? The company that provided our stands (Stadium Solutions) also built Salford's ground and I love the terrace there, they also provided the side stand (the standing and sitting one) at Scarborough, personally speaking, I'd love that! Or the seated stands we have but behind the goal.

Hats off to whoever thought of this and to everyone for making it happen though, like it.

(15-09-2023, 07:40 PM)charlie Wrote:  The company that provided our stands (Stadium Solutions) also built Salford's ground and I love the terrace there.

Agreed, that's a fantastic terrace, we'd have no problems making an atmosphere or seeing the match in that.

It’ll be a case of working with the club to identify what is physically possible etc but imo if you’re going to do it then do it properly, 12 tread minimum.

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

I think it's a great idea too. I may never get the opportunity to use the terracing, but I have already signed up.

(15-09-2023, 10:39 PM)HeathBrewer Wrote:  I think it's a great idea too. I may never get the opportunity to use the terracing, but I have already signed up.
You need to live in Great Britain I think.

Should I win at any point, the winnings are going into the effort anyway. Just another way for me to help the Club.

(15-09-2023, 10:57 PM)HeathBrewer Wrote:  Should I win at any point, the winnings are going into the effort anyway. Just another way for me to help the Club.

Good on you H B , you never know what the future brings ( except death of course )  Sad

(16-09-2023, 12:19 AM)Grey beard Wrote:  Good on you H B , you never know what the future brings ( except death of course )  Sad
And taxes.... Sad