Ex-Players thread

Don't. That only fires them up.

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

(03-08-2022, 09:16 PM)Neil Wrote:  Don't. That only fires them up.
I totally agree, just ignore him - if you want to give him grief, wait until he's coming off at the end of the match or if subbed.

Max Sheaf has signed for redditch united

(05-08-2022, 07:38 PM)Leon city fan Wrote:  Max Sheaf has signed for redditch united

I thought he did alright for us - a bit of quality in the middle of the park. Best of luck to him.

(05-08-2022, 07:38 PM)Leon city fan Wrote:  Max Sheaf has signed for redditch united
Came in with such a reputation, very well thought when he was at "the enemy" so odd how little he produced for us. Got to think there is a player in there somewhere.

(05-08-2022, 08:04 PM)RJS Wrote:  Came in with such a reputation, very well thought when he was at "the enemy" so odd how little he produced for us. Got to think there is a player in there somewhere.

As my entry above totally agree.

I thought Sheaf was completely lightweight in the games I watched, was no surprise to see him loaned out and then released. Quite surprised to see how good his prior cv is.

(06-08-2022, 12:50 PM)TP1 Wrote:  I thought Sheaf was completely lightweight in the games I watched, was no surprise to see him loaned out and then released. Quite surprised to see how good his prior cv is.

My view was he seemed to play better when both Dawson & O’Sullivan were both playing with him. He seemed to struggle when playing along side one of them, also we were playing him when we were literally scraping together a starting XI which if he isn’t performing isn’t going to help his confidence? From last season and I what I witnessed, I wouldn’t class him as an “attacking” midfielder so maybe we didn’t play him to his strengths? Still young and has time to develop and could be class at Redditch level like Mensah, get some confidence and could be back at our step in the future? Obviously didn’t impress enough on loan at Hungerford or on trial at York?

A list of ex players scoring today

Luke Thomas Barnsley
Gold Omotayo Kings Lynn
George Carline Brackley
Asante Chesterfield

(06-08-2022, 05:17 PM)Gladfans Wrote:  A list of ex players scoring today

Luke Thomas Barnsley
Gold Omotayo Kings Lynn
George Carline Brackley
Asante Chesterfield
Dan Sweeney scores on debut for Bromsgrove