Andy’s Man Club Awareness - Feb 2024

(09-02-2024, 08:11 PM)T-End is in sight Wrote:  Bump - just to remind that Nathan and I will be in the bar from 1-2.15pm tomorrow, before our game versus South Shields if anyone fancies a chat.  We can chat about our plans with Andy’s Man Club and/or talk about how your week has been. We’re all very good at venting on here / social media but it can be even more cathartic in person.

As I may have said before, approaching people uninvited is right outside my usual comfort zone; I will try, but in case I don’t, you’ll see our signs between the exit door and the toilets.  Would love to speak to someone I’ve not spoken to.

Hope you’ve all had a good week and City make it even better come 5pm tomorrow, but if not, it’s okay to talk.

Adam & Nathan

Won't be able to attend to morrow Adam but will see if Wendy's friend can pop round for a couple of hours  so I can attend Wednesday evenings.

(09-02-2024, 08:37 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  Not sure anyone’s noticed, but I’m usually a pretty upbeat sort of chap, but after the last week, I think I might need a chat and possibly a hug if possible Adam.
 Come and see me mate, you’re always good for a hug.

(10-02-2024, 01:51 AM)Grey beard Wrote:  Won't be able to attend to morrow Adam but will see if Wendy's friend can pop round for a couple of hours  so I can attend Wednesday evenings.
It’ll be Mondays once we’re set up mate, as AMC run all their group meetings on that night. One of the things we have to fall in line with, but makes life easier to adopt their tried and tested model.