What can we do?

Team looking doomed to relegation 
Infighting between players/fans/board members
Club unable to do basic tasks like answering emails 
No toilet roll
Flat beer 
Dwindling crowds 

Fed up with it? Join the Supporters Trust and have your views shared with the board via our Supporter Representative, let’s use our collective efforts to take back control at this club, put an end to the madness and get back the club we used to know. 

https://gcafcsupporters.co.uk

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Proud to be a member. If the trust can get control of things, maybe we can rebound after this awful season.

Club needs to be bought lock, stock and barrel for anything to change. The takeover by the chambers was a sham and the current regime are running it into the ground.

Personally, I would love the trust to take the mantle and appeal to the Gloucester business community and post to the Saudi sheikh telegram channel that there is a sleeping giant in need of waking

Amen, Lee. Probably why it won't happen that way, though.

Is anyone on the UK rich list from Gloucester?

Why would anyone ever want to get financially involved with a non-league football club?

I remember someone on Twitter asking Sir Alan Sugar to get involved with Stockport County, he replied that he'd be better off standing on London Bridge peeling £20 notes off of a wad and throwing them into the Thames one by one.

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

It's all pretty sad isn't it? We'll hopefully thrash Rushall by a bucket load to get the points and goal difference that will us a glimmer of hope, but more likely, limp through to the end of the season, bits falling off, things running out and players being run out of the club to save a few quid.
Many of us on here are now focussed on the word debt, but nobody as yet has come out and explained what the real financial position of the club is. We'll hopefully get some kind of statement and better idea at the end of the season, but the silence from above is deafening.
The AP sporting dream appears well and truly over. The only way forward is to run a sustainable club that builds a team it can afford. Gate wise in the SL if we keep on turning up, that should make us one of the big hitters. Only when we know, how much, who is owed, what, and how quickly it needs to be paid off can there be a clear plan. Until then, rumours will continue and fans will remain despairing for our future.

Professional Worky Ticket

(11-02-2024, 01:03 AM)Neil Wrote:  Why would anyone ever want to get financially involved with a non-league football club?

I remember someone on Twitter asking Sir Alan Sugar to get involved with Stockport County, he replied that he'd be better off standing on London Bridge peeling £20 notes off of a wad and throwing them into the Thames one by one.
No! He'd need to throw it in a wad at a time to lose as much as a football club!

(11-02-2024, 12:58 AM)Buzz Wrote:  Is anyone on the UK rich list from Gloucester?
Definitely
The couple that won 188'000,000 quid last year, that's of course if they are still around which I doubt that they are ?
I would be off seeing the would wouldn't you?

Been supporting City for well over 30 years now and I can't remember how many times I've heard numerous Chairman over the years say they want National league/ football league within a 5 year plan. 30 years on and we're on the verge of Southern league football again, false promises from Chairman that promise us the world then don't deliver, quite frankly I'm fxxked off with it all, the secrecy and silence from the board and Chairman is totally unacceptable. The fans of Gloucester City just want a successful football team but I don't think I'm ever going to see City play at a higher level. We certainly are the fxxking laughing stock of non league football. If only Richard Branson was born in Gloucester and liked football eh!!!!!