County Cup Semi-Final
Thumbs Up 

...this Tuesday @ the TigerTurf v Roman Glass

I thought it was away?

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

No, it's at home.

If people are weighing up whether to go or not tomorrow, just remember that last time round in December we fielded a very strong first team starting XI, and if we win, we're in a cup final against Bishops Cleeve.

Maybe the County Cup could be a very small silver lining on an otherwise miserable season for the men's team.

(04-03-2024, 10:19 PM)Kitto Wrote:  If people are weighing up whether to go or not tomorrow, just remember that last time round in December we fielded a very strong first team starting XI, and if we win, we're in a cup final against Bishops Cleeve.

Maybe the County Cup could be a very small silver lining on an otherwise miserable season for the men's team.
Only a fiver to get in too. If we win and make the final, we'd never live it down if we lost against Bishops Cleeve. Of course, we have to win tomorrow first...

And season ticket holders get in for free

I guess there’s a few ways to approach this one, either go full strength and try and build confidence/get a winning run going, rest as many as possible as we’ve got bigger fish to fry (however we did have the weekend off) or what I guess we’ll go for and what I’d do which is play first teamers that need games with youth sprinkled in whilst protecting those that need protection.

Might be the first chance to have a good look at Edwards and Brain too.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Yes I'd be very surprised if he isn't starting, this would be a great game for him to debut in.

Looks like Brain played for BMF in an early round vs Cribbs. No idea about the specific rules of the Competition but normally that would make him cup tied?