Truro v Torquay & Yeovil

(12-04-2024, 05:33 AM)Darran Wrote:  Wasn’t it only Alex who cared about people not going on the pitch? A pitch invasion was always going to happen and lets face it would happen if we won the league as well.

TigerTurf are quite keen on it as well, if we want our warranty to be valid.

It makes my teeth itch watching people in flat soled shoes on the pitch as I know personally how long it takes to get the footprints out!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(12-04-2024, 05:33 AM)Darran Wrote:  Wasn’t it only Alex who cared about people not going on the pitch? A pitch invasion was always going to happen and lets face it would happen if we won the league as well.
It happened when we made the play offs.

Your completely Alex obsessed, its actually worrying. I'm surprised you didn't come on here yesterday and try to shift the murder of OJ's Ex-Wife on Alex.

(12-04-2024, 08:50 AM)Tommy11 Wrote:  Your completely Alex obsessed, its actually worrying. I'm surprised you didn't come on here yesterday and try to shift the murder of OJ's Ex-Wife on Alex.

I just remembered that Alex was very vocal about it and clearly as others have explained there is a reason behind it. Not obsessed with him at all, he’s just been a major part of this club in recent years.

Just seen the pictures of the Yeovil fans celebrating their team’s promotion. Just hope all those people didn’t cause too much damage being on the pitch !!!!

Not condoning it but we didn’t seem to care too much after the Chorley game? And let’s face it if we won promotion at someone’s ground we’d do the same.

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Surely once a year won’t destroy the pitch? Let’s just makes sure next season it’s us.