Gordon Spragg

First met Gordon when he played for Chalford many years ago, a true gentleman. Does not need to say he will be sadly missed RIP.

RIP, best wishes to all the family.

RIP Gordon, I never met him but those who have speak highly of him on the few posts so far.

Condolences to the Spragg family and best wishes to you all

It has taken me 5 hours to compose myself to write a message, ive been that upset.

There's not that many people who I can say are on the same wavelength as me, but we got each other. Very generous in his opinions, sold great cars.

Tough time for your family, I send you much love.

What a loss ?

It has taken me 5 hours to compose myself to write a message, ive been that upset.

There's not that many people who I can say are on the same wavelength as me, but we got each other. Very generous in his opinions, sold great cars.

What a loss ?

What a loss ?

Sorry about the 3 replies. Bad signal where i am

Or good signal, I suppose.

Sorry meant What a loss! Not a question mark

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

Very sad news, my thoughts are with his family at this time.

Sad news, sorry to hear it. Condolences to the family at this time. He was a lovely bloke.

Didn’t know the gentleman but my thoughts and condolences are with his family at this difficult time.

(02-07-2024, 10:41 PM)charlie Wrote:  Sad news, sorry to hear it. Condolences to the family at this time. He was a lovely bloke.

So sad to see another long standing city supporter pass away at what is really to early. Knew ken more then 
Gordon but we always acknowledged each other  with a nod or a wave as City fans .So sorry to the whole Spragg family for your loss and for all of Gordon's friends also .

Very sad news and thoughts with all Gordon's family at this difficult time.

Another member of the City family gone too young!