Streaming City games online

Is this a possibility?would it be expensive?Do we need tv rights?
Would anyone be interested?,
I would purchase a virtual ST every year if this became a reality one day but I don’t know if it would be cost effective.

3pm kicks offs aren't allowed. Midweek games could be although from what I have read around the streaming for the play-offs is that BT officially hold the rights so clubs can't stream games at our level yet. Alex mentioned that Darlington have asked the league about it in the past, but were obviously told no. I can't see the 3pm rule changing anytime soon I don't suppose there will ever be the chance of a season ticket.

(26-07-2020, 01:34 AM)Darran Wrote:  3pm kicks offs aren't allowed. Midweek games could be although from what I have read around the streaming for the play-offs is that BT officially hold the rights so clubs can't stream games at our level yet. Alex mentioned that Darlington have asked the league about it in the past, but were obviously told no. I can't see the 3pm rule changing anytime soon I don't suppose there will ever be the chance of a season ticket.
I’d be happy with midweek games...Do BT ever show any games from NLN or NLS?

(26-07-2020, 08:26 AM)They Prorsum Semper Wrote:  I’d be happy with midweek games...Do BT ever show any games from NLN or NLS?

Problem is there won’t be many home midweek games unless we go in a cup run. No they don’t. They used to show highlights from a game in each league on their goals show but the season just gone they moved it from a Sunday night to a Saturday evening after the live game so step 2 disappeared again.