Drone shot

This looks so good

[Image: 116439498_3484139004930567_3818224995387...e=5F48A53C]

(30-07-2020, 07:05 PM)Neil Wrote:  This looks so good

[Image: 116439498_3484139004930567_3818224995387...e=5F48A53C]

Still load's of work to do but every day it's looking better then the day before. Great drone shot as well.

So much room on that one side if we can kick on and get to develop it further

Gets better every day, the commitment and endeavour by people working here is fantastic, I work at least a nine hour day along with bruv to get things done.
AP is a bit of a task master to work for expecting 100% efforts.
I have never had a problem with that , one of the most approachable employers I have ever worked for.
In our strive for completion no stone will be left unturned, the final product will be amazing ?

These drone pictures are fantastic. Would be good if we could get a photo from the other side looking towards the Quays/the cathedral maybe? Especially for an evening game, the marketing potential in that sort of photo would be decent.

charlie Wrote:These drone pictures are fantastic. Would be good if we could get a photo from the other side looking towards the Quays/the cathedral maybe? Especially for an evening game, the marketing potential in that sort of photo would be decent.
A view of the Stadium with the Cathedral/Quays in the background would make a fantastic picture!!! Dare I say it, may be able to get GRFC Kingsholm in the picture in the distance. Big Grin  A picture of this view during the day and on an evening game would be good. As Charlie says, good marketing potential.
  If this picture was to go on sale, I would be interested in it. Possible product for the Club Shop.

Andrew Adebowale, Mainwaring, Tucker.

(30-07-2020, 08:56 PM)Lee Wrote:  So much room on that one side if we can kick on and get to develop it further

Indeed. I did mention about Farnborough buying Darlington's old stand (but never using it) so if our non-burger munching friends do relocate then we should offer a few shekels for that one that they've got.

(31-07-2020, 08:55 AM)charlie Wrote:  These drone pictures are fantastic. Would be good if we could get a photo from the other side looking towards the Quays/the cathedral maybe? Especially for an evening game, the marketing potential in that sort of photo would be decent.
Our badge in a photo...

(31-07-2020, 12:47 PM)Andrew B Wrote:  A view of the Stadium with the Cathedral/Quays in the background would make a fantastic picture!!! Dare I say it, may be able to get GRFC Kingsholm in the picture in the distance. Big Grin  A picture of this view during the day and on an evening game would be good. As Charlie says, good marketing potential.
  If this picture was to go on sale, I would be interested in it. Possible product for the Club Shop.
Would make a great product to sell, even on a t -shirt.

Great work, great progress, great commitment. Well done all

(31-07-2020, 03:24 PM)Neil Wrote:  Indeed. I did mention about Farnborough buying Darlington's old stand (but never using it) so if our non-burger munching friends do relocate then we should offer a few shekels for that one that they've got.

That side stand up on the hill in Nailsworth is bloody massive. Would be an amazing statement to have something like that. Not sure how feasible moving the concourse, bars (inside and out), changing rooms, etc would be.