Poll: Season tickets on sale 01 May (ish) - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes please get them selling
70.00%
70.00%
Wait if we can
30.00%
30.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Season tickets ....

The club have done very well to stay engaged with the latent fan base over the past decade, it would have been easy not to bother but now it’s paying dividends as the ‘I’ll come when we’re back’ crowd are staying true to their word at least

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

(01-08-2020, 12:02 PM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  The club have done very well to stay engaged with the latent fan base over the past decade, it would have been easy not to bother but now it’s paying dividends as the ‘I’ll come when we’re back’ crowd are staying true to their word at least
Agreed, it’s all been very positive for some weeks now (aside from COVID affecting matches), which is unusual for GCAFC. It’s usually 2 steps forward, 1 step back or even 1 step forward 2 steps back! 

Maybe, just maybe, it’s our time.

Cue bad news  Angel

The success of the blog and new signings like Asante have helped get the club noticed,the videos Alex puts online get an average of between 3 to 4000 views,I hoped rather than believed that we would get over 300 ST holders so it’s been a nice suprise.
Some people even said we’d be lucky to get 150 with the COVID-19.
Also a couple of new signings to come which will get us back in The press and talking about us.
It’s been a long long time since there’s been so much positivity it’s great to see!

(01-08-2020, 12:36 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  The success of the blog and new signings like Asante have helped get the club noticed,the videos Alex puts online get an average of between 3 to 4000 views,I hoped rather than believed that we would get over 300 ST holders so it’s been a nice suprise.
Also a couple of new signings to come which will get us back in The press and talking about us.
It’s been a long long time since there’s been so much positivity it’s great to see!
Absolutely! Long may it continue.

(01-08-2020, 12:36 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  The success of the blog and new signings like Asante have helped get the club noticed,the videos Alex puts online get an average of between 3 to 4000 views,I hoped rather than believed that we would get over 300 ST holders so it’s been a nice suprise.
Absolutely! Long may it continue.

Just don't call it marketing!

(01-08-2020, 12:36 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  Also a couple of new signings to come which will get us back in The press and talking about us.

Has that been worded like that deliberately?

Yep back on board! First time season ticket holder as an adult...The nipper and nephews are very excited as well!!!

(03-08-2020, 04:13 PM)Tiger Andy Wrote:  Yep back on board! First time season ticket holder as an adult...The nipper and nephews are very excited as well!!!

Like. Smile

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.