Signing Up

(14-09-2021, 06:23 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  Notice to members of 
The city stand and ugly and grumpy old buggers social club ( a club with in a club club's club.) 
It is with deep regret that I have to step down from my position of the  self appointed chairman of  our be loved
( Club with in a club clubs club )?As your self  appointed chairman of our ( club with in a, oh can't be assed ) I can  assure  you I have not had a face lift or  lost 10 stone in weight or got new teeth done ?I'm still the same old grumpy  ugly bugger as ever but won't be able to be your beloved and exalted chairman due to family ill ness and needed at home for the foreseeable future ,I will of course be keeping my season ticket just in case I may get help at home to look after my one and only if I need to have a break.
So to all of our members ,it's you club so if you want to be the next chairman of our ( club with in our club clubs club)self appointed you must at all times be a  ugly grumpy old miserable bugger , have a   good old moan  if you can't appoint you're self ?Who  ever wins don't forget  that tradition must carry on and as chairman he make's the rule's
 May you all have a miserable moan and a really grumpy election on your own and may the new self appointed chairman be a Even more miserable and a  grumpy older bugger then the last one?
Yours
Ex chairman of the club with  in a club,club? )

I am sorry to read this Mr Chairman. I hope you'll be able to attend very soon. For my part I have found the last few fixtures with their respective results and refereeing decisions very condusive to my innate grumpy nature, and infact find I'm flourishing in the enviroment. I await some other ''ugly grumper'' taking over temporary custody until your return. Best wishes

*The CUBs TM 2020 (City Ugly Buggers Stand) (A club within a clubs club club)

(14-09-2021, 07:44 PM)Mr.Magoo Wrote:  I am sorry to read this Mr Chairman. I hope you'll be able to attend very soon. For my part I have found the last few fixtures with their respective results and refereeing decisions very condusive to my innate grumpy nature, and infact find I'm flourishing in the enviroment. I await some other ''ugly grumper'' taking over temporary custody until your return. Best wishes

Mr Magoo
Thank you for your response to my resignation, you really shouldn't have but us ugly old miserable bugger's club members should stick together even when we moan at each other? I must point out that this is a permanent resignation
and I can not be the chairman of of our expanding club with in a club clubs club,because of the commitments at home that really must now be my priority.
Mr Magoo,I strongly feel that you seem to have all the qualities to become the next and a out standing self appointed chairman of the club , you have only been a S/T holder in the city stand recently but hear that you have been encourage ing other old buggers into the spirit of  our club (with in a club clubs club )
If you self appoint you self to the said chairmanship ,I feel that you will only make our glorious club stronger and our members more grumpy towards refs and not forgetting lines men/women and others
Yours begrudgingly 
Ex chairman ( self appointed ) 
Greybeard  and still a grumpy ugly miserable old  bugger?

Been an issue with the security certificate with the COF, not allowing browsers to open it. First time it’s worked in 2 days for me.

(15-10-2021, 09:10 AM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  Been an issue with the security certificate with the COF, not allowing browsers to open it. First time it’s worked in 2 days for me.

It's been a bugger not being on the cof for 2days ,but glad it's back??Thank you to the one that got it back any way, who ever .

Its fixed itself to be honest

(16-10-2021, 07:55 PM)Lee Wrote:  Its fixed itself to be honest

Don't be so modest Lee ? Anyway have you considered your self as self appointed of the chairman's  ship of the city stand's  miserable grumpy   ugly.  old bugger's  Social club ( a club with in a club's club )
Yes I know that's not you're photo , and yes I also know you're young and you say a hunk ?? But I'm bloody desperate for 
any bugger to under take the thank less job of becoming our next self appointed chairman ?
There is one benefit of course being our self appointed chair? That of course is the tradition of all new member's offering a drink to the self appointed chair . Not a opportunity to sniff  at ( unless you spill a double malt of course )
Any way think on  this , as a great opportunity to save money on drink and HELP out a old miserable  bugger that is really missing other members of our much loved club in the city stand .
I may not be able to attend game's at NMP but  as a honorary member ( self appointed ) I am keeping up our value's of club membership ,I was in fact shouting at  my I pad trying to understand what a crap sound quality and commentary was coming out from it ? What a bloody racket .Then they scored, I was that angry I nocked my I pad off the bloody table and been a miserable old bugger and been sulking ever since ?
Please think about this great opportunity Lee don't miss this once in a life time opportunity to be in the chair of this great club with in a ( club with in a club ,club's ,club )
Yours  ( miserably  )  greybeard .thanks

Please disregard this post if some one has claimed the chairman ship before you and they are  of course  much older ,uglier  ,and more grumpy and miserable ,they of course have president .?????

I've just added a new layer of protection and if you're signing up you have to do the registration in 30 seconds or more. Means we don't get bombarded by bots.

(01-11-2021, 01:13 PM)Lee Wrote:  I've just added a new layer of protection and if you're signing up you have to do the registration in 30 seconds or more. Means we don't get bombarded by bots.
Great stuff Lee, cheers