Live Stream FAQ

GCAFCTV Live Streaming FAQ

Q. How do I purchase a streaming pass?

A. On the streaming player page click ‘buy now’ and this will take you to PayPal where you can purchase your pass

Q. I’ve purchased my streaming pass, what now?

A. Your browser should take you back to the player ready to play, if not then you will receive an email with your passcode. On the streaming player page input the passcode into the box making sure to use the exact (case sensitive) passcode and leaving no spaces at the beginning or the end. The streaming player will now be active and ready to play. 

Q. I’ve think I’ve made a payment but the streaming player is still saying ‘processing your payment’?

A. If this persists, check your emails to see if you have received your payment receipt and passcode. Refresh the browser window in which the streaming player is open, or just close it and open it again and input the passcode. 

Q. I think I’ve mistakenly made two payments!

A. Email payments@gcafc.co.uk and will will check and issue a refund provided that you haven’t used both passcodes 

Q. I’m a season ticket holder but I haven’t received my streaming passcode? 

A. The passcodes are sent via email usually one or two days before home matches. Check your spam folder, if by the day of the game you still haven’t received it email Trev via trevking67@gmail.com

Q. I’ve tried all of the above and it’s still not working?

A. Sorry about this - 99% of people experience no issues, it may be your network connection or just good old gremlins in the works. Email payments@gcafc.co.uk and we’ll do our best to issue a refund if you’ve paid and not used your passcode

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Lee, one question,I still have some games on my season ticket, When I start to pay for home games do I have to do it via PayPal or can I use a normal credit card? Cheers

(14-11-2020, 01:43 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  Lee, one question,I still have some games on my season ticket, When I start to pay for home games do I have to do it via PayPal or can I use a normal credit card? Cheers

The stream only works with PayPal but we can work around it by buying on the gcafctv.bigcartel.com website. I'll set something up in the week.

(14-11-2020, 01:49 PM)Lee Wrote:  The stream only works with PayPal but we can work around it by buying on the gcafctv.bigcartel.com website. I'll set something up in the week.
Nice one,might be worth selling games in packs of 5 of something, Cheers

You should be able to pay with a credit card, but I think you still need to register with PayPal to do that

New system in place?
Two-factor authorisation?

Same as it’s been since before Xmas, if you’ve changed devices or networks it will ask you to authorise via email

Have changed neither.
Can’t remember having to do this for Kiddy or Leamington.
Oh well, it’s not a scam, thanks for replying

Has anyone else used your password?

No, I saw three emails from ppvmailer and thought it was spam, tried the link that Trev sent & it asked for a two factor code

Might be a operating system update has done it, never mind, I thought the ppvmailer mail was spam and it’s not