Was it all a dream?

Anyone else wake up on a Sunday and Wednesday (well, most days actually  Big Grin ) and have to check the league table to make sure you weren’t dreaming?

Do you find yourself just staring at the league table for minutes on end?

(22-11-2020, 03:02 PM)Nigeglos Wrote:  Do you find yourself just staring at the league table for minutes on end?
Yep, check it regularly, and the up and coming fixtures. Currently living for Tuesdays and Saturdays. Not sure what I’m going to do early in December when we have no game for a 11 days, but the players deserve a bit of respite.

(22-11-2020, 03:02 PM)Nigeglos Wrote:  Do you find yourself just staring at the league table for minutes on end?

like looking in the fridge.

Stare for 5 Mins, shut it up....and then go back and stare again even though nothing has changed. Smile

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

I have it as my screen saver,keeps getting better every week!

as long as it looks the same at the end of May

Does not seem real to be honest. For the new players that have come in over the close season, and gelled together as quickly as they have is fantastic. I am sometimes in the mindset of still trying to stay in the league, working to a reduced budget etc.
I look at the league table on the Football Mobile score site, Teletext red button service and National League / BBC Sports sites.
Takes some getting used to being top of the league. Going to enjoy it for as long as we are there.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Dr Bob is this a medical condition- is there help out there

(22-11-2020, 04:41 PM)Gladfans Wrote:  Dr Bob is this a medical condition- is there help out there
Sorry, I haven't got a cure. Huh

I'm suffering (not really the correct word) from this condition as well. Tongue

I keep thinking I'm going to wake up! Big Grin

The only thing that may snap us all out of this is a (Dare I say it?) defeat and a large dose of realism. Blush

The only team that may turn the dream into a nightmare are Boston, as, theoretically, they could be two points ahead of us if they win all five of their games in hand. All the rest would still be behind us even if they win their matches in hand.

You must suffer from acrophobia, not used to it around these parts up to now!

There are no strangers here, only friends you have not met yet!