Favourite/Not Favourite Biscuit.

Was watching 'Sunday Brunch' last Weekend. They were asking Guests Chris Kamara, Philip Schofield and Dermot O Leary, what were there favourite/not favourite biscuits.
    My favourite biscuit is Milk Chocolate Malted Milk. Not favourite is Dark Chocolate Digestives.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

I'm quite partial to a chocolate Hob Nob and cannot stand Rich Tea biscuits.

Like: digestives (plain or choc, milk or dark), hobnobs (see digestives), shortbread, ginger nut, malted milk, choc chip cookie, nice, garibaldi...
Dislike: custard cream, bourbon, rich tea.

Tuc cheese sandwich

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

Jammy wagon wheels and lush bar's that's if any one can remember them.more like mini wheels then wagon wheels now used to be massive when I was a kid.Oh and them coconut tea cakes with out the chocolate covering ,the pink and  white ones coverd  in coconut on top of soft mallow loverly jubberly.

(08-12-2020, 06:16 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  Jammy wagon wheels and lush bar's that's if any one can remember them.more like mini wheels then wagon wheels now used to be massive when I was a kid.Oh and them coconut tea cakes with out the chocolate covering ,the pink and  white ones coverd  in coconut on top of soft mallow loverly jubberly.
Used to work for u biscuits back in the 1970  and got most of my biscuits free gratis.

Gingernuts, bourbons, Maryland cookies

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Fruit shortbreads or milk chocolate digestives for me.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Partial to a Langues de Chat during the week, and a Baci di Dama at the weekends.

Of course, as we approach the festive season its time to get the Polvorones out!

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

I thought you were more a soggy biscuit fan

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Not at all Matty, and you show your ignorance in saying so.

Biscuits were invented by the Victorians to supplement their diet, avoid food waste and in some cases to survive lean times. Your original biscuit was actually twice baked bread - the first time to remove the moisture and the second time to introduce crunch and preservation. As we have become more food secure and taste selective the options have become more fanciful and it is easy to forget that this was a famine food for some.

So reference to soggy biscuit, sticky bicky, arse biscuits and other profanisised examples are way off the mark, and disrespectful.

I hope you go to bed tonight more educated, and wake up more humble.

10 out of 10 for footballing zen