Whittle

Just because the system allows or even encourages it doesn't mean you have to do it. There are times when things don't work out and you move on but when this is persistently the case then it says something about you and your own character, and sometimes even your ability to fit in.

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

Just been on Chesterfield forum and a few fans are saying that he bought his contract out with his signing on money because he was afree agent. A nother fan said that was a way to get around the promise of signing any more player's from Gloucester? Plus that if any other player was signed  from Gloucester that Chesterfield would be investergatedfor sure by the FA? Not my words? But the FA will do fa.

I'm drawing a line on the player's that have buggerd off now,to me they do not deserve any more comments from me or me wasting time on them.
I suggest we all concentrate on the management and player's that we have now after today's game they are the one's that deserve our time and support. If any one is not for the club there against it??

(09-01-2021, 10:04 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  Just been on Chesterfield forum and a few fans are saying that he bought his contract out with his signing on money because he was afree agent. A nother fan said that was a way to get around the promise of signing any more player's from Gloucester? Plus that if any other player was signed  from Gloucester that Chesterfield would be investergatedfor sure by the FA? Not my words? But the FA will do fa.

I'm drawing a line on the player's that have buggerd off now,to me they do not deserve any more comments from me or me wasting time on them.
I suggest we all concentrate on the management and player's that we have now after today's game they are the one's that deserve our time and support. If any one is not for the club there against it??

I posted the above nine day's a go? I also know how much that it's crap how this other club works,what's done is done and there is nothing we as a club can do about this except to try not to make this sort of thing happen to our club again.
Nothing has changed ,player's have gone and and hope that's the end of this .
This other club do not deserve the time or space on our forum?