England vs Croatia at the 1883 Bar

With 3 big screen, you'll be pushed for a better place than the 1883 bar at New Meadow Park to watch England vs Croatia this Sunday.

Because of the covid regulations we have to manage numbers and make sure we're not turning anyone away at the door so to reserve your seat go to https://www.gcafcshop.com/product/englan...-your-seat

This will include your first drink (we don't currently stock champagne and not triple g&t's!)

Seat booked. Will enjoy the atmosphere, but have a bad feeling about the result.

There are only 15 spaces left so be quick to reserve a spot

(08-06-2021, 09:53 AM)T-End is in sight Wrote:  Seat booked. Will enjoy the atmosphere, but have a bad feeling about the result.
I am always incredibly optimistic about England, I can never envisage a scenario in which we lose, but I’m usually still sick with nerves

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

(08-06-2021, 04:52 PM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  I am always incredibly optimistic about England, I can never envisage a scenario in which we lose, but I’m usually still sick with nerves
I'm exactly the same,I hope the defence is up to the job this year, if we're to do well we have to be positive a bit Kevin Keegan's Newcastle side back in the 90s.
Really hope Grealish plays a big role as he has that swagger that normally only the foreign players have and he reminds me of Gazza a bit.

Have to give this one a miss as I have Croatia in the sweepstake I would have to sit in the away supporters end.