2021/22 Season Tickets.

Sorry, I was just wondering how we receive our 2021/22 Season Tickets. Last year, we picked them up from New Meadow Park, which I enjoyed as there was also GCAFC Merchandise on Sale. Plus you had the chance to have a look at New Meadow Park.
 Thank You.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Don't mind picking mine from the club shop on a certain day thats good for the club ,to save postage if it helps .Could  save a few Bob ?every bit helps as Tesco say.

PS it's been stated that s/tickets will be posted out at the being of July,but if it does save a few Bob can we pick them up???

I'm sure that can be arranged

(21-06-2021, 10:03 AM)Lee Wrote:  I'm sure that can be arranged

Thanks Lee? 
Will there be a pre season open day at NMP for the fan's to get to meet staff and players plus have a good look over the ground? Thought that new and old fans bond with player's and club?
I know that it could be difficult, but if not this year maybe next and be good for the club coffers. (Bar takings ,catering  ,cold drinks , + ice creams , club shop ect ect ?

We'll sort something nearer the time ... fixtures aren't out for two weeks ... so it would be end of July as season tickets take a week to be printed etc ...

AP