Fans Player of the Season

What has occurred so far still counts, unless the numpties decide to void it all, in which case it’s all worth less than a fart in parliament; but my vote goes to Hanksy- our leading goalscorer, some of which were blockbusters.

Would be apt to give it to Joe given he is likely to have played his last game for the club.

Joe for me, the only player close being Marlon. As for it being Joe's last game that surely depends on lots of unknown factors. If we do lose players please let Liam Daly be one of them.

(24-04-2020, 10:33 AM)Darran Wrote:  Would be apt to give it to Joe given he is likely to have played his last game for the club.

I'd give it to him too. 

I reckon he'll win it next season as well. Smile

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(24-04-2020, 11:21 AM)Citygull Wrote:  Joe for me, the only player close being Marlon. As for it being Joe's last game that surely depends on lots of unknown factors. If we do lose players please let Liam Daly be one of them.

If we are going full time then Joe will be one of those leaving you would imagine.

(24-04-2020, 11:21 AM)Citygull Wrote:  Joe for me, the only player close being Marlon. As for it being Joe's last game that surely depends on lots of unknown factors. If we do lose players please let Liam Daly be one of them.
Has to be Mr Hanks by a country mile and I wouldn’t get rid of Daly, yes he had a shakey start but was outstanding before the Chinese flu took over.

Probably be close between Hanksy and Josh Thomas for me.
Joe has scored some important goals but Josh has been consistently good despite being played in numerous positions. He seems a bit of an unsung hero to me.

Marlon always seemed to me to be the player making most difference.

I am voting for Hansky too.

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

The player that most impressed me, pro-rata, Vinny Harper- if Brizzle City release him, we should snap him up if we can. Class attacking full back.
Agree with Thomas, unsung hero award; and Marlon always works hard for the team. Daly did defo improve over time, although his diagonal balls still need a lot of work!

(24-04-2020, 02:27 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  The player that most impressed me, pro-rata, Vinny Harper- if Brizzle City release him, we should snap him up if we can. Class attacking full back.
Agree with Thomas, unsung hero award; and Marlon always works hard for the team. Daly did defo improve over time, although his diagonal balls still need a lot of work!

Rowe couldn't get ride of Harper quickly enough though so I would be surprised if he came back.