New Signing - 7th Oct 2021

(09-10-2021, 02:53 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  Dejon Noel Williams new signing - CityGull, let me know what the lottery numbers are for Tuesday please.
Happy with this,just what we need.

(09-10-2021, 02:53 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  Dejon Noel Williams new signing - CityGull, let me know what the lottery numbers are for Tuesday please.
Good to see him at the ground and queuing for refreshments at Half Time! It seems news has travelled of my cash draw success. The numbers are: JJ, KD, DNW, DL,LA and LT.

I got asked today a lot “what big name players are leaving” … the answer to that is none. We’re looking to get loans for a couple of our players that aren’t part of the managers plans, or moves away … you’ll figure out who by seeing who’s not in the team sheet … we’ll also loan out some of the younger players now if needed to get them games if Manse feels that will develop them, as now hopefully we’re getting a better balance with signings such as Nugent and Dejon. And by the way, how good did Nugent look today, wow!! When players aren’t happy it does affect there match day performances. You’ll hear me say … he’s not running … but today, all 11 and the bench put in a shift, which shows a happy camp Smile

Benni has gone back to Southampton after the game today, thank you Benni for your efforts with us.

AP

(09-10-2021, 08:41 PM)Alex Petheram Wrote:  Benni has gone back to Southampton after the game today, thank you Benni for your efforts with us.

AP
Yep, thanks Benni, no goals but i thought you looked lively in several games. All part of the learning.
So this means DNW is No.9 now?

Yes. DNW will be no9.

Media will post the updated squad numbers tonight / tomorrow.

AP

Ben was born the day after we'd gone away to Weymouth and won 5-1, I think we were 4-0 up at the break, Wayne Noble had scored twice and Baylo had scored twice. Michael Oakes was in goal. Baylo got his hat-trick in the second half rolling the ball into an empty net from about 35 yards.

Great day, it was on a minibus though. Travelling home in the dark in the back of a minibus time slows down. I do recall they had Radio One on and they must've played Celebration by Kylie Minogue three times that day.

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

Best wishes Benni, sadly hardly inspired me, wish the lad luck, could hardly have come to us in a worst time.
Maybe to come again.