Hereford off, Coach cancelled, Arse.

Travelling from Wales to employ the 'Pincer Movement'!  Wink

All the coaches are filling up nicely, but let’s bump them up to the top!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Tickets available - £15.50 adult pre-purchase standing, a bit steep

https://www.flowte.me/storefront/hereford-fc

Would be good if the club could help push these coaches on socials too.

Great numbers on this, but with Xmas out of the way, it’s hard to judge how many might be thinking about dropping out. Only an hour, i personally can’t wait.
Can people start giving it a bit of thought, as we really can’t be cancelling one coach with 24hrs notice again, as it’s simply not fair on KB (and the allocated driver)

Fankyouverymuch.

Great numbers on this, but with Xmas out of the way, it’s hard to judge how many might be thinking about dropping out. Only an hour, i personally can’t wait.
Can people start giving it a bit of thought, as we really can’t be cancelling one coach with 24hrs notice again, as it’s simply not fair on KB (and the allocated driver)

Fankyouverymuch.

Sorry.

I have a stutter.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(21-12-2021, 07:33 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  Great numbers on this, but with Xmas out of the way, it’s hard to judge how many might be thinking about dropping out. Only an hour, i personally can’t wait.

Fankyouverymuch.

Fankyouverymuch.

Sorry.

I have a stutter.
Ban him!  Big Grin

Game now off. What a shame.

Al”…tickets booked for the Gloucester game will be valid for the rearranged date. More information on this will be available in due course. If you are unable to make the rearranged fixture you will be able to claim a refund, details on how to do this will be announced once the fixtures have been rearranged.”