“Hybrid” Model

(28-01-2022, 12:31 PM)Traud1 Wrote:  Why would someone leak info like that? Disgruntled employee not liking the new way forward!!!! If you don’t like the journey your employer is on, get off the bus now!

I don't think it's an employee who feeds Jon Palmer the information...... Dodgy

You never hear from gruntled employees do you?

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

(28-01-2022, 02:25 PM)SHANDY LOVE MACHINE Wrote:  You never hear from gruntled employees do you?
There have been lots of video clips of all the gruntled employees, but they were criticised for smiling etc...

(28-01-2022, 02:30 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  There have been lots of video clips of all the gruntled employees, but they were criticised for smiling etc...
Must have been second helpings of porridge that day Wink

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

Something John Palmer hasn’t reported on yet is that AP and LM are looking to re-sign some of the Glos City Legends after the game on Sunday now that we have gone part-time (allegedly on all fronts) !!!!

I'm wondering how the news that the club will go part time next season will affect the current squads morale for the rest of this season? I doubt many will be with us next year. Hopefully they'll be trying to impress other clubs, but it could go the other way and cause chaos amongst a group that is battling relegation. I can't see how this being reported helps our current position.

How does “hybrid” even work? Do the full-time players train part-time and have extra duties (youth coaching, outreach etc)? Or do they train full-time, but meaning that half a weeks’s sessions just involve a few players?