Farsley Celtic

(16-02-2022, 03:56 PM)GME Wrote:  looks like Sheaf had another good game, i know only a couple of minutes of highlights but he seemed involved again

Whilst a couple of minutes of highlights don’t paint a picture of 90 minutes I do like the energy he and Tomlinson bring to the side. Both are not startled rabbits in headlights being asked to play beyond their level both - both more than capable. Imo two astute additions to the squad.
lets see what Saturday brings.

(16-02-2022, 03:56 PM)GME Wrote:  looks like Sheaf had another good game, i know only a couple of minutes of highlights but he seemed involved again
I noticed at the Farsley goal,Sheaf first stops the first shot then sprints out to try and stop the cross coming in which he didn't succeed but showed desire in trying to get there.

(16-02-2022, 03:18 PM)Neil Wrote:  Shame, I wanted to see the penalty / simulation incident that Lucas got booked for.

It's hard to tell from the angle of the camera and the ref does have a very good view, but I would have said it was a penalty.

(16-02-2022, 11:55 PM)Darran Wrote:  It's hard to tell from the angle of the camera and the ref does have a very good view, but I would have said it was a penalty.
We had a clear view... definitely contact and a travesty that Lucas got booked.

The way they kick off the match is hilarious

(17-02-2022, 08:54 AM)TP1 Wrote:  The way they kick off the match is hilarious
0.34 XG though.

(16-02-2022, 11:55 PM)Darran Wrote:  It's hard to tell from the angle of the camera and the ref does have a very good view, but I would have said it was a penalty.

Where have you seen it?

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

I thought the same Daz.

(17-02-2022, 01:22 PM)Neil Wrote:  Where have you seen it?

wyscout. It’s how I watch all our matches now and the reason why sometimes I see it before the embargo is up.

Been really impressed with him - would love to see him and Barkers playing together this Saturday.