Cricket

Gloucestershire get promoted to the first division and the Championship season gets cancelled.

Typical!

One positive is Wimbledon being cancelled

I bet the ECB will still run that god awful hundred format

The only sport left for humanity to gorge on, a pointless slog fest. May as well watch baseball.

(01-04-2020, 11:26 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  The only sport left for humanity to gorge on, a pointless slog fest. May as well watch baseball.
I’m talking the hundred, not cricket itself

At least we won't get relegated Neil, like most teams who come up from the 2nd Division.

They are talking about playing behind closed doors, I can see that, but with players frequently touching the ball with their hands I think transmission could be rife.

Shame, I could sit down all day and watch this fascinating game.

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

I have an interest in Formula One. With the season due to start in Australia in March, the Teams were there only for it to be cancelled that weekend. New races this season at Vietnam and Holland had been cancelled. Revised start date is being looked at. With season running from March to November, not sure how much of a season there will be.....if any.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

Is Formula One essential travel?

I guess if they get out at the end and go for a walk longer than the time in the car then it might be OK? Especially if they put their mother-in-law's shopping and medical supplies in the boot and keep within the speed limit.

10 out of 10 for footballing zen