Football's back!

Currently sat here with Sky on, sound down, watching them and Sheffield United warm up behind closed doors at Villa Park.

It's gonna be **** isn't it!

Whats on TV and where if you're interested https://www.premierleague.com/broadcast-schedules

Second game this evening Arsenal away to Manchester City at the Emptyhad. Still seems strange restarting it under the current circumstances. Having Subs social distancing on the bench then be close to opponents on the pitch tackling. Been told to social Distance from the Referee. Be interesting if you can hear the players/managers. Swear words may be picked up.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

(17-06-2020, 05:52 PM)Andrew B Wrote:  Second game this evening Arsenal away to Manchester City at the Emptyhad. Still seems strange restarting it under the current circumstances. Having Subs social distancing on the bench then be close to opponents on the pitch tackling. Been told to social Distance from the Referee. Be interesting if you can hear the players/managers. Swear words may be picked up.
Be prepared about the swearing Andrew,I was watching the German league and heard one player shout “Kuntz”, I’m guessing it was to the opposition,still no need for it.

Was it a goal or not? Radio seem to think so

Sack HawkEye

I'd like to know how is it that every player and management have had a haircut and I'm beginning to look like Captain Caveman out of Whacky Races!!

(17-06-2020, 06:45 PM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  Was it a goal or not? Radio seem to think so

Sack HawkEye

The ball definitely crossed the line.

(17-06-2020, 07:27 PM)Badger Wrote:  I'd like to know how is it that every player and management have had a haircut and I'm beginning to look like Captain Caveman out of Whacky Races!!

That issue has been raised on social media!

These Kick off times are strange. It's Football Jim, but not as we know it. It feels like a pre Season Friendly behind closed doors, but it is a league game, points, position in table etc. The seat coverings on the lower tier look quite good. Liverpool players getting prepared for the game at Goodison Park in a Portacabin. (A far cry from changing rooms at The Emirates, Nou Camp etc). You have the Substitutes spread apart in the main stand, the medical staff and one or two blokes in Liverpool clothing with laptops. Quite like the artificial chanting, singing. Need to play the cheers/boos at the right time.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.