Stadium Update 9th August

It looks top drawer with the top layer down, first class

It's in Gloucester, end it there.

The Guy's that have worked laying the 3G down have really earned their money to day ,so have all the other lads as well?Glad I'm now retired and don't have to work on site's now in whether like to day?But I have been thinking of them all while I've been sitting in my garden sipping 1 or 6 cold beer's? Keep up the good work lad's ,your doing a great job.

Popped in on my way home from work and saw it all but laid down. Was going to take some photos but didn't want to steal anyone's thunder so didn't. I'm not usually an emotional man so I surprised myself by shedding a tear, until I realised why - I had caught my left testicle in my zip.

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

Well this storm is going to test AP's drainage!

And TigerTurfs glue!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

The view from the seats is excellent, even my 6”3 frame sits with comfort between the rows.
Granted the T end and away end terraces are shallower than the old but they conform to regs where as the others didn’t.
The pitch is amazing, yes it’s been 34c off the pitch but 44 c on it.Those lads are doing minimum 10 hr days, so are the electricians and plumbing guys.
My 9 hours looks part time but it’s non stop.
The view from the boxes is even better, Corporate Colin will be ecstatic ?
Can’t wait to see the LED lights.
One large massive push.

Has the ridiculous monsoon and ice ball shower had any impact on the progress of the grass going down or the ground in general?

It didn't hit Hempsted.

(12-08-2020, 08:07 PM)Neil Wrote:  It didn't hit Hempsted.

Just one bit of thunder and one bit of lightning and about six drop's of rain with bloody hurricane winds for about a hour?But still fricking hot .at Abbeymead.