Fixtures

So, as i understand fixtures for next season are out tomorrow, what are people thoughts about the first home game, under the lights on Tuesday 6th October or (I assume) home at 3pm on the following Saturday - and who do we want for our first game?

Let's have the best away supported teams later in the year as we don't want to lose revenue by them not being allowed to attend.

For our first home game (which may be FA Cup or league) let's have someone we can give a pasting to, to get the interest levels high and maintained, and get first time punters (If we can fit any in) coming back

10 out of 10 for footballing zen

Since we have been in the National League North /South, I think we have had only 2 Home Opening Day Fixtures. So Tuesday 6th Oct, away to AFC Telford Utd? Then the following Saturday, how about home to Blyth Spartans?

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

There's a lot of logic in that statement Shandy

I don't mind who we play - it's just nice to not have to give precedence to landlords for fixtures for the first time in thirteen seasons. Smile

Spot on Joe you can have a cider or three knowing the profit is going to our club and not some one else. I may try one myself, never had a drink in any of the clubs while we were nomads.

(07-09-2020, 05:09 PM)Kengreen Wrote:  Spot on Joe you can have a cider or three knowing the profit is going to our club and not some one else. I may try one myself, never had a drink in any of the clubs while we were nomads.
It used to hurt me getting in a pint at C********m!

I have it on good authority that you lot put more behind the bar than our lot.

I put none behind that bar - I drink in Parklands.

(07-09-2020, 06:25 PM)Si Robin Wrote:  I have it on good authority that you lot put more behind the bar than our lot.

I put none behind that bar - I drink in Parklands.
Yes we did, lol...

Most of it from Ray as well