Hulbert

Isn't he only 18? 5 goals too date,must be in Rovers interest that he stays and keeps scoring with us.

(20-11-2021, 07:34 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  Isn't he only 18? 5 goals too date,must be in Rovers interest that he stays and keeps scoring with us.
Blinding. He wants it doesn’t he, works hard to make things happen.

At 18 he's already proving to be strong enough to flourish at "men's" level, not just u18 and 21. More to the point he's a proper goal scorer. You can't put a price on that and I hope Rovers let us hang on to him for a good while!

how long is he on loan for?

(20-11-2021, 09:35 PM)bigdavethemaddog Wrote:  how long is he on loan for?
Until January, the same as Ryan Galvin & Lucas Tomlinson- I said elsewhere we should be looking to secure these three for the season (perhaps longer…)

This kids a Goal machine!

The goalscoring form is amazing by Hulbert. I know it's different league's, it reminds me when we signed Michael Whittngton on loan from C********m Town. Think he had two loan spells with us and scored a shed load of goals.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

(27-11-2021, 04:29 PM)Prorsum Semper Wrote:  This kids a Goal machine! 
Can some one tell this kid he can score more then two i n a game? AH AH
Very well done to him ,keep it up Ollie.

(27-11-2021, 07:44 PM)Grey beard Wrote:  Can some one tell this kid he can score more then two i n a game? AH AH
Very well done to him ,keep it up Ollie.
Officially he got 1 Vs Kiddie but he got 2,the second was disallowed, Hope we can get him for the season.
Playing under LM and DAF is obviously beneficial too him and his career.

I hope we can keep Hulbert for longer as without his goals we haven't scored many have we which is a major concern.