home match streams

(05-10-2020, 11:38 AM)charlie Wrote:  Billericay are going to stream their match tomorrow on YouTube for free and then have a paid for service for their next match when it becomes ready. Could be something for us to do? Making the first match free could certainly give a bumper "crowd" for the first match back and if we play well and win, more people should be willing to pay to watch it.

Could probably get Severn Sports commentary to fit in over, get them to do some pre-match presenting/chat, an interview with Alex.

Just because there won't be a crowd there doesn't mean we can't still do other things, there are endless possibilities with how we could take this.

If tonight had been in front of a crowd we would have expected a bumper crowd so could be something in that. Could have a donate button should people want to put some cash in.

Kettering have announced we are streaming the game.

(05-10-2020, 11:46 AM)charlie Wrote:  Kettering have announced we are streaming the game.
How do they know if it hasn’t been confirmed our end? There already taking bookings in their clubhouse to watch it.

Prorsum Semper Wrote:How do they know if it hasn’t been confirmed our end? There already taking bookings in their clubhouse to watch it.
Kidderminster v Chester streaming. £7.99-free to ST Holders
– High quality production with two HD camera angles offering enhanced perspective
– Full match commentary with Harriers Head of Media, Matty Paddock, joined by a guest co-commentator for each match including past / present players and staff
– Exclusive half time interviews
– Live clock and scorecard to keep you up to date with the match’s progression

Southport v Hereford £10 !!

(05-10-2020, 11:43 AM)Darran Wrote:  If tonight had been in front of a crowd we would have expected a bumper crowd so could be something in that. Could have a donate button should people want to put some cash in.
With no covid virus I would have guest it at over 1000+ being the first home game back after 13 year's even it being a mid week game.Some thing so special being the first game back home.

(05-10-2020, 05:28 PM)Reasonabull Wrote:  Kidderminster v Chester streaming. £7.99-free to ST Holders
– High quality production with two HD camera angles offering enhanced perspective
– Full match commentary with Harriers Head of Media, Matty Paddock, joined by a guest co-commentator for each match including past / present players and staff
– Exclusive half time interviews
– Live clock and scorecard to keep you up to date with the match’s progression

Southport v Hereford £10 !!

Good advertising but I doubt you’ll find many people here wanting to watch those teams!  Big Grin

I'd like to see a random game from our league to see what the production is like. Anyone doing a freebie stream on Wednesday?

(05-10-2020, 08:00 PM)Neil Wrote:  I'd like to see a random game from our league to see what the production is like. Anyone doing a freebie stream on Wednesday?

York are doing theirs onto you tube tomorrow night

There does seem to be varying prices throughout all 3 divisions although not seen anything more than £10. I read a piece on the Woking site which suggested people had complained about the price they set although the clubs reaction was that they would have a much better product than anyone else although most seem to be doing a proper TV broadcast from what I have seen.

Sollihull is 7.99€,I wonder if a company do it or the club have to provide all the cameras etc.