AFC Fylde match thread

Lets have 90 mins like Tuesdays last ten and get the points.

I'd bite your nose off for 3 points today.

Its my birthday 3 points please GCAFC

Many happy returns Kingsway.

1-0 at HT, Tomlinson after 4 minutes. City have dominated and good value for the lead.

Second half commentary: http://severnsport.co.uk/listen-live-glo...-26-march/

Get in! Excellent commentary also, Sounds like we were superb through the whole team with everyone playing a 9 out of 10.
I say it again,Get LM and Daf on contracts before someone comes along and gets them for nothing.
Welcome back to Gloucester James Rowe!!!!
Well played City.
Only lost 1 in 9 to the by far the best team in the league, Futures bright.

Brilliant! But why do they save the home wins for when I’m 100 miles away?!

Routine 1-0 win, onto the next one

First half carried on from last ten minutes on Tuesday. Only one team in it till halftime, but ball just wouldn’t drop in the right place for the strikers to put it in the net. 

Second half Flybe posed more of a threat and did manage to hit the bar, but didn’t really threaten or test the loan keeper, who had a good match like the rest of the team. 

Couple of unnecessary bookings again. 

Results elsewhere put us six points clear of the bottom four, so we should now be safe. Onwards and upwards.

What a great win that is! With the possible exception of the 4-0 against York, that's the best I've seen us play all season. Everyone put in a great shift and we were excellent in winning the ball back whenever it looked like Fylde were mounting a bit of pressure for an equaliser. The fans behind the goal created a fantastic atmosphere as well. Hopefully we can kick on and finish the season strongly now.