Club Statement

https://www.gloucestercityafc.com/post/club-statement-1

Further to the statement we had a chat with AP about the news

http://severnsport.co.uk/this-is-the-nex...-chairman/

How does this change the financing of the football club if it changes anything?

I wouldn't imagine financing the club is in anyway effected, it clearly says EM and AP are the owners and remain so, it seems to be a move to release them from the day to day with a CEO now doing this. My guess is they will focus on expanding "opportunities" to invest in the club as a Gloucester Sport brand.

Sounds like Jay was brought in and was being shown the ropes with this step in mind,AP always used to say that this was the plan going forward, When you put things into perspective it's crazy to think a few years ago we were playing out of the county and now we're back in Gloucester with 6 points from 12 and 100% home record!
I wonder who is getting all these companies into purchasing boards around the ground, whoever it is is doing a good job plus a ground looks much better with advertising boards imo.

I was never a fan of the Gloucester Sport brand and still not. Couldn't care less about the basketball and all I want is City to do well so I just wish all the focus was actually on the football team.

Same.

Let's not dilute the syrup

I always thought AP would look towards another project when he finished building the stadium. Let’s hope he is still around when this latest project is finished.

speaking with AP a few weeks ago he is still very focussed on GCFC and still has larger plans for the club. He always said when he got involved he wanted someone to run the club on a day to day basis. obviously it is now time for this, i have no worries about GCFC, it will possibly be better with Jay working full time on bothe basket ball and the football. Remember Alex and Eamon have some large companies to run and without their profits there would be no NMP.

Exactly that GME- especially your last sentence.