Look who’s back….

The return of the “Predict the Score” competition, but new improved!

Predict the scores of the 3 EPL games chosen, and win the rollover jackpot, starting off at £500.

Goes up by 50 quid a week and keeps on going!

What’s new, and could hopefully be a real Game changer, is that as well as entering on a paper ticket at the TTS or on an away coach, you can now enter and pay ONLINE here….

https://www.gloucestercityafc.com/prize-score-predictor

All profits will go to Manse for players and travel/stopovers, so we could all really make a difference. 

If anyone thinks they could sell few to their pals at work, skittles team, homeless shelter, just shout and we’ll give you some tickets! 

Go on, click the link and have a go or 6.

You might win, and come what may, you’ll be helping the cause!!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Have you got a pdf poster of this Dave I can stick around in the pub? Maybe stick on the back of the toilet doors giving some of the blokes something to do whilst they are hiding for their wives?

I can get that sorted mate!

(Or TigerMatty can, as i don’t know what PDF stands for! Big Grin )

Brilliant. Have entered. So much more convenient and payment was easy.

What would be really clever would be a weekly subscription to make sure people keep doing it every week… take a payment from my card each week / month and issue a weekly email reminder to make my selection. Just a suggestion, might be too costly or we don’t have the functionality.

Really pleased with this and as a SC member the free online programme. What with this, discount at the bar and club shop it feels like the membership pays for itself. Well done to all involved.

(27-08-2022, 08:59 AM)T-End is in sight Wrote:  Brilliant. Have entered. So much more convenient and payment was easy.

What would be really clever would be a weekly subscription to make sure people keep doing it every week… take a payment from my card each week / month and issue a weekly email reminder to make my selection. Just a suggestion, might be too costly or we don’t have the functionality.

Really pleased with this and as a SC member the free online programme. What with this, discount at the bar and club shop it feels like the membership pays for itself. Well done to all involved.

Matt mentioned that being an option when we were chucking ideas around about the dynamics of people playing online, so I think it’s a possibility and possibly the next step. 

I’ve got plenty of paper tickets for today and the coach on Monday, but my biggest worry is nobody will have any cash! 
We do have a QR code which takes you straight to the PayPal account if you want to pay that way, though if they’re that way inclined, they’d probably enter online as well.

Remember to bring some pennies!! Smile

(27-08-2022, 01:00 AM)sctippins Wrote:  Have you got a pdf poster of this Dave I can stick around in the pub? Maybe stick on the back of the toilet doors giving some of the blokes something to do whilst they are hiding for their wives?
I can sort this, stick it above the urinals?

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

(27-08-2022, 10:48 AM)Tigermatty 2.0 Wrote:  I can sort this, stick it above the urinals?

Told you.

Just a reminder that the predict a score is back this weekend. You can enter online

https://www.gloucestercityafc.com/prize-score-predictor

Or tickets will be available at Saturday’s game.