Programme

(28-08-2022, 11:08 AM)OldDirtyGlasses Wrote:  A recent report by Keep Britain Tidy found that only 30% of people in Britain think littering is a problem. No amount of extra bins, in different colours, with regular signage and frequent PA announcements is going to change the fact that some people are, how can we put it, scum?
Surely all the litterers don't come from the other end of the Golden Valley?  Tongue

Very often people leave rubbish exactly where they are rather than walk a few metres to a bin, walk past most schools and you will find crisp and sweet wrappers along a trail to the school so education is one thing but so is bringing your kids up to not litter, I for one don't need Gretta thinga me jig to lecture me on that perhaps she should soend her time going to schools to educate kids as well as world leaders.....
Wrant over!?

Getting back to the opening topic, Them old paper programmes, they never last!

The oldest I purchased is from 1960, I have some City which someone gave me from 1959, doubt if I will be around to see the dig one surpass that![Image: tongue.png]

There are no strangers here, only friends you have not met yet!

(28-08-2022, 07:32 PM)Exiled Wrote:  .

Getting back to the opening topic, Them old paper programmes, they never last!

The oldest I purchased is from 1960, I have some City which someone gave me from 1959, doubt if I will be around to see the dig one surpass that![Image: tongue.png]
Make sure you recycle them when the time comes.

When does the Gloucester City v Curzon Ashton Digital Programme go On Sale? Enjoyed the Brackley programme.

Andrew Adebowale, Hannah, Hoskins, Kirkup, Mainwaring, Tucker, Wollen.
 Danny ANDREW, Jake ANDREWS.

It’s on sale now

“There’s a mole. Right at the top of the circus. He’s been there for years.”

53 pages again!!

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

has anybody found a way to print it off yet?

(03-09-2022, 07:49 PM)bigdavethemaddog Wrote:  has anybody found a way to print it off yet?

I just read it and delete it.

Saves room in the bin. Smile

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Good read that and better price!