September start

The National League are looking to start the leagues in September, but that will surely mean that clubs will be massively reduced. Don't think its great news for us anyway if that happens.

Clubs will be reduced?

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

Clubs or capacity?

Why isn't it great news? Stadium not ready?

The stadium will be ready, let’s get going ffs.

Would be great news September start, situation seems to be improving all the time. If we have to start with max 900 so be it, chances are we will have a limit of more than that by then.

Yeah should be capacity sorry. Think there will be more to come on that one as I can imagine it not being popular if capacities are limited. Hardly going to be the big move home we wanted if only a few hundred can turn up and everyone has to stand 1 or 2m apart. Ground will be ready if Alex wants to gamble on September actually happening. I think a lot of clubs will push back on it happening myself.

So the FA have announced the plans for the new season. No surprise that games will not take place without a crowd. If the season starts in September or October then there will be a full league season. If it has to start in November-January then it will either be half a season or the divisions will be split in half by geography. It seems late September is what is being worked towards. Steps 1-7 will all start at the same time so the government would have to allow non elite sport to take place although you would imagine that would certainly happen by September.

As for the FA Cup the 3rd round has to take place on the 1st weekend of January so chances are it wont feature as many teams as usual, but you would hope we would still be involved.

We can ignore the 1m rule if everyone holds up a placard with yellow lives matter on it.

Encouraging news. I presume the club would be able to train and play behind closed door friendlies earlier than this.